CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Feeling The Pain

This morning our pilgrimage stopped by a rundown inn, The Dark Hallow Inn, for our morning meal. At first we contemplated eating there because we all had a bad feeling about it, but our hunger was greater than our suspicion. The meal was prepared by an old woman, that wore a long black dress, which was worn and ripped in spots. Her hair was long and pure white. It hung all the way down her back. I could not help but think she could have been a witch. Shortly after we had eaten and left the inn, I began to feel quite sick. My stomach hurt with ghastly pain, and I was forced to throw up. The pain remained with me for the entire day. I have come to the conclusion that I must have gotten food poisoning as a result of the food we ate at the inn. I believe this woman to work for the Devil, because who else would poison a man of God. I can never be too careful these days.

0 comments: