CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Shrine of St. Thomas a Becket


Alas! My eyes can hardly believe what is set before them. We have finally made it to the holy shrine of St. Thomas a Becket. My body is forever grateful to be here and to be resting. Words cannot explain how I am feeling at this moment in time. I almost feel terrible for charging such high prices for pardons. Wow, did I really just say that? This long journey and heat must really be getting to my head. I should probably sit down and rest for a little while. I wonder if I’m feeling this way because I am lacking nutrition, maybe the Cook has something that will help.


Well I guess since I did make this long journey I could actually play my role in society and go along with this holy act. Then we begin our long journey home and life will go back to normal. Ah, normal.

0 comments: