CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

The 9th Day..

Today I got to share my horse with the Doctor, who was actually good company. “No one could talk as well as he did about medicine,” Chaucer had told me a few days ago, but it was obvious that he was being sarcastic. This man actually diagnosis illness’s by the alignment of the stars. I’m glad I don’t go to the doctors often, I wouldn’t want to be taking medicine that had nothing to do with actually helping me. He was quite the character though. He didn’t talk much of medicine; rather he spoke of what the stars held in store for everyone. He told me my horoscope and it made me laugh because he spoke of how money was coming for me soon, even though I had low hopes of that. He was just like me in some ways when it came to doing things for the wrong reason. We both decided that we didn’t really want to be the way we are, but we needed the money and had high standards that we didn’t want to lose. Oh well. Hopefully we can travel together another time so we can laugh about everyone’s horoscopes and predict more of mine that will hopefully be accurate.

0 comments: