CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Smarter Than Your Boss?

It is now day thirteen and I have once again met a new pilgrim, the Reeve. He is quite a smart fellow. He takes care of his lord’s estate and is always by the book, or so he says. If you’re by the book, then why do you steal money from your lord? Some how I don’t comprehend that. I certainly wouldn’t want to have him working for me. The sad part is that his lord can’t do anything about it because he’s not smart enough to realize he is losing his profits. However, I must say that this is an opportune moment for me to work my wits and pardon this man, for a good price of course. I mean he steals money from his lord, so he should be able to pay a pretty high price. I wonder how much I should charge him.

0 comments: