CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back in Business!

After yesterday’s fiasco I realized I needed to buy some more holy relics, or steal them back so I could make my living. So I got to thinking and since we’ve been traveling through so many places we were bound to cross paths with someone like myself. I didn’t think that day would come so sudden! Today as we stopped in a small village off of the path to clean our cuts and rest from the fight, a man arrived on horse announcing the gifts he was selling. Before he could say too much I rushed to him and began to bargain pardons for what I would claim as holy relics. When I asked if he had any sins he wished to rid of he said he had murdered someone and was never cought and wished to be pardoned. Without thought I just gave him a pardon figuring if he was really sorry he would be forgiven in time, and received seven gifts I would sell as blessed items! I think I’ll make some of them be… the holy bible of Judas and the cloth that the woman used to wipe Jesus’ face. I’m back in business.

0 comments: