CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

A BIG guy


I have now been traveling for over a week on my horse with these other pilgrims and life is not too bad considering. While I was eating today I was debating on who to talk to next about their sins and what price I should charge them when I overheard the Miller talking. He was saying how he pushes down on the scales to cheat the people out of their money. That is such a good idea. I mean this guy is the biggest fellow I have ever seen, so the slightest push and he can get more money for his grain. I was thinking about the price I should charge him for his sins, but I am not sure if I should talk to him or not seeing that he is a huge fellow. I will have to rethink my approach for him. That would be the question of the day. How can I approach a big man about his sins without being beat up?

0 comments: