CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So Tired...

A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse! Truer words were never spoken, as I would give anything for a healthy steed upon which to finish out this journey. My feet burn with the fury of a thousand suns, aching and screaming for me to stop walking, to take a break. However, our merry group has taken enough reprieves for the day, and thus, I am forced to trudge onward, dragging this ridiculous bag of relics close behind. Oh, what a burden my profession has become! For all the riches that these items have brought me, I am being repaid with an unbelievable amount of physical stress. Sweat pours down my brow at this very moment, stinging my eyes and blurring the words in this journal.

How I loathe the sun and the heat and all of the other unfavorable conditions we have met upon this journey.

0 comments: