CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fraud


Today, I have come to the realization that everyone else on this pilgrimage holds himself or herself much higher than me, and I cannot take it anymore. They continually boast about their accomplishments and adventures that one can only believe to be nothing other than absolutely false. For instance, when riding with the Doctor yesterday I thought that he was a genuine person, but then today he would not stop talking about how he can predict the condition of a person simply by looking at the stars. How can this be? There is no one in this world that I know of that can do this. And he has the audacity to question me about my religious practices, even though I am a man of God. It is absolutely ridiculous that he is the one to be questioning me while he is untruthful about his abilities as a doctor. That my friends is a sin.

0 comments: